The Bake Shop is OPEN!



Drum roll please...

After battling a 2-week cold and working many, many hours in figuring out website details and information, I'm pleased to announce that the Jillicious Desserts Online Bake Shop is now OPEN for business!!

QUESTION: Can you ship some of your Jillicious Desserts?

ANSWER: This is a question I've gotten quite often from family and friends over the last year or so and the answer is YES!

During this time of year, you can order Holiday Candies and Cookies to be shipped anywhere in the United States (sorry to those of you outside the U.S.) and everything is baked fresh to order.

And yes, as of now, I'm only selling Jillicious Candies and Cookies at the online Bake Shop.

QUESTION: What about Jillicious Cakes, Cupcakes and Cheesecakes?

ANSWER: That is another question I'm asked often and while I'd LOVE to be able to ship these items too, here is why I'm not able to do so.

Many of the cakes, cupcakes & cheesecakes are decorated with fresh fruits (during the spring & summer especially) and some with fresh whipped cream and elegant, yet fragile chocolate curls. Because of the delicate nature of these dessert decorations, freezing them is not an option and would ruin the integrity of the dessert.

It's very important to me that every dessert I create not only looks fabulous, but tastes even more delicious than it looks. I won't compromise either taste or decoration, as most of the decorations add to the overall flavor of the dessert. If and when I can figure out a way to keep both of these elements in tact and successfully ship them, then I will. In the meantime, I am focusing on shipping the desserts that will remain fresh and delicious when they arrive.

I hope this answers any questions about which desserts can be ordered online at the Jillicious Desserts Bake Shop.

I've really appreciated all the support and suggestions that everyone has given me over the last couple of years in making Jillicious Desserts even better.

THANK YOU so very much and enjoy the rest of this Christmas season!


*Visit the Jillicious Desserts Bake Shop website here.