And The Winner Is...


Last Monday, as part of the Monday Must Have, I said that someone would be chosen to receive their very own Fluted Pastry Wheel and a package of Lemon Stretch Wraps.  I numbered each entry on a piece of paper, folded them up and tossed them in a kitchen bowl (yes, of course it was a kitchen bowl) and pulled out lucky number 6!!

Congratulations to Monica of Sweetbites!! 

P.S.  I have had several requests to post more pictures of cakes, so I have listened and I am happy to share.  This was the birthday cake I made for my Mom last month.  The cake details are listed below:

*Lemon Chiffon Cake [layered w/whipped cream & sliced strawberries; frosted with sweetened whipped cream and decorated with fresh strawberries and white chocolate curls; top tier = 4-inch round, bottom tier = 6-inch round.]